The universal splint for emergency services
- Fits perfectly in every emergency case or bag
- Versatile enough to splint the cervical spine and all extremities as well as treating a variety of injuries
- Does not adhere to wounds and is suitable for continuous use
- Resistant to blood, exudates and bodily fluids
- Lightweight and thermostabile
- May be cut to size required
- Folds for simple storage
- Longer than comparable products and yet very economical. E-BONE SPLINTS
Now 14 % more splint!
These foam covered, aluminium splints have become well accepted everywhere:
Rescue services, fire brigade, disaster protection services, mountain rescue, hospitals, neonatal units, sports medicine, school first aid, industrial medicine, rapid-response groups…and many more
Cervical spine, lower arm, whole leg, finger, lower leg, shoulder and arm. Also an ideal arm support during infusion.
Enquiry about E-Bone Splint