SONOLINE C Pocket Fetal Doppler
Sonoline C Pocket Fetal Doppler is a hand-held fetal heart rate detecting device that adopted Doppler theory. It can be used in hospital and clinic for daily self-check by a pregnant woman. The device adopts a colour LCD screen of high resolution, which can display the fetal heartbeat waveform and calculate the FHR value to help doctors for diagnosis in time.
- Delicate and compact design, portable and easy to use
- Crooked probe structure, which is easy to operate and increases the feeling of comfort, embodies the humanized design.
- Three working modes: Real-time FHR Display Mode, Averaged FHR Display Mode and Manual Mode
- FHR values, bar graph and heartbeat waveform colour display
- Alarming in red when the FHR value is out of the normal range.
- Probe falls off detection, battery status indication
- Automatic shutdown: The device will automatically turn off if there is no signal within 1 minute.
- Audio interface: Can be connected to other recording devices by recording cable, record fetal heart sound in real-time
- Two 1.5V batteries (AA LR6) can last more than 8 hours for normal use
Enquiry about SONOLINE C Pocket Fetal Doppler