The 20 in. Cruiser III Wheelchair with Flip Back Detachable Full Arms and Swing Away Footrests by Drive Medical has a carbon steel frame that eliminates seat guides and allows for custom back inserts and accessories. The silver vein finish is attractive and easy to maintain. The precision sealed wheel bearing, in front and rear, ensure long lasting performance and reliability, while the 8 in. front caster wheels provide a smooth ride over most surfaces. The dual axle and removable, flip back, full arms makes transferring easy. Comes standard with, detachable flip back full arms, swing away footrests, black nylon upholstery, composite Mag-style wheels and push to lock wheel locks.
- Built-in seat rail extensions and extendable upholstery easily adjust seat depth from 16 in. to 18 in.
- Weighs under 36 lbs. (excluding front riggings)
- Carbon steel frame with silver vein finish
- Removable flip-back arms allow for easy transfer
- New frame style eliminates seat guides and allows for custom back inserts and accessories
- Nylon upholstery is durable, lightweight, attractive, and easy to clean
- Composite, Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free
- 8 in. front casters are adjustable in 3 positions
- Padded armrests provide additional comfort
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long-lasting performance and reliability
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi-level
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks
Enquiry about Wheelchair
Name & Surname:
Enter the security code shown above