HYDROFILM PLUS FILM & PAD DRESSING 10CM X 25CM
Hydrofilm® Plus is an adhesive, transparent, semi-permeable, polyurethane film dressing with a pad, which is waterproof and bacteria-proof. The elasticity of the film means that the dressing conforms to the body’s contours.
Hydrofilm® Plus is used as a primary dressing to cover post-operative and trauma wounds or as a secondary dressing for retention purposes and features an additional absorbent wound pad.
- numbered peel films make for easy application
- hypoallergenic adhesive layer allows initial repositioning of the film
- post-operative wounds
- securing of catheters and cannulae
- sterile dressing for first aid
- the waterproofing of wounds
- infected wounds
- over other semi-permeable dressings
- over TenderWet® dressings