Bandage Protector Half Leg
This leg cast protector is designed to be used as a waterproof protective device from bandages or casts, when bathing or showering.
- This protector is designed to be used as a waterproof protective device for bandages or casts, when bathing or showering.
- Its use prevents wounds that do not heal due to water or become infected with dust. Suitable for ankle/knee/leg fractures, skin damage, burns etc.
- It can be used on the beach and in the pool.
- Does not contain latex.
Available in two sizes:
- 2372: mid-leg protector: 58.4 cm
- 2373: Full Leg Protector: 106.6 cm
Instructions for use
- Before use, scrape off any sharp edges of the cast that may puncture the shield.
- Hold the plastic ring firmly, then place it over the cast or bandage.
- Make sure the shield completely covers the cast or bandage.
- Check that the protector fits correctly on the edge of the cast or bandage in order to seal tightly and not allow water to enter.
- Before removing it, remember to dry the diaphragm of the protector.
- When removing the product, be sure to hold the plastic ring and not the vinyl bag as this may cause the product to malfunction.