Available individually to fill the Roll Pouch
The universal splint for emergency services
• Fits perfectly in every emergency case or bag
• Versatile enough to splint the cervical spine and all extremities as well as treating a variety of injuries
• Does not adhere to wounds and is suitable for continuous use
• Resistant to blood, exudates and bodily fluids
• Lightweight and thermostabile
• May be cut to size required
• Folds for simple storage
• Longer than comparable products and yet very economical. E-BONE SPLINTS
Now 14 % more splint!
These foam covered, aluminium splints have become well accepted everywhere:
Rescue services, fire brigade, disaster protection services, mountain rescue, hospitals, neonatal units, sports medicine, school first aid, industrial medicine, rapid-response groups…and many more
Cervical spine, lower arm, whole leg, finger, lower leg, shoulder and arm. Also an ideal arm support during infusion.
Out of stock